Okay, it’s happened to all of us. Your spouse is on their way home or some unannounced guests are headed over. A heard of kids just left the house in shambles and you panic! Where do you start? The clock is ticking!
No need to worry! All you need is 15 minutes to whip any room in your house into shape! Jst start on the big tasks first! Here’s a little strategy that is helpful!
- Put all the food/toys away
- Take care of the dirty dishes. Put them in the dishwasher or in soapy water in the sink.
- Wipe up any obvious spills with a reusable towel
- Wipe counter, table/island, and faucet. Be sure to spray it first with vinegar and water cleaner!
- Take out the trash
- Give the floor a quick run through with a broom or vacuum.
- Tidy up any furniture that may be out of place
And you’re set!